Resilient Cities 2012
from 12 to 15 May 2012
Preceding and during the UN Climate Talks from 14 to 26 May 2012
In only two editions in 2010 and 2011, the Resilient Cities series has asserted its position as a milestone event in the field of urban resilience and climate adaptation. Gathering over 500 participants and over 30 endorsing partners from diverse geographical and professional backgrounds, Resilient Cities unmistakably stands out. Be part of the next edition and:
* Interact with authoritative experts and the audience to build bridges across the public and private sectors and fields of expertise.
* Learn about groundbreaking topics. “Financing the Resilient City”, a main theme of Resilient Cities 2011, represents an outstanding breakthrough towards more sustainable resources for local governments.
* Be inspired by the leadership of the Mayors Adaptation Forum, where elected local decision makers gather and take a political lead in the field of climate change adaptation.
* Gain practical knowledge with the Resilient Cities practical case studies, such as the Reality Check Workshops where selected cities can showcase their adaptation projects and win in return critical feedback from the audience.
* Start new contacts and develop new partnerships at the congress venue, an ideal location that fosters networking opportunities.